Monday, August 29, 2011

Ready for Roma!

Finally, the endless cycle of packing, unpacking, and repacking can be put to rest.  Tomorrow morning, I will be at home in Rome!  I will spare you all the minute details of my struggle fitting a semester's wardrobe into a single duffel, but no college girl can resist championing her favorite purchases: I  was very pleased to find the perfect travel bag and some comfy TOMS shoes for trekking across the city.


Ready.  Set.  Go to Rome!

My 6 PM flight to Fiumicino airport will land at 8:30 AM Rome time tomorrow.  I am so eager to give you all some more exhilarating updates on the other side of the Atlantic!  

A dopo,
Alexi  

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the toms- i just got navy ones! the perfect purchase to fit right in in europe :D (as if you need help looking fashionable!) ;)

    ReplyDelete